The Story Begins
In 1985 Bearing Wholesalers opened its first branch in Bayswater. The aim was to establish the branch as a highly respected reseller of bearings.
Within eighteen months the initial aim had been met.
Consolidation and Expansion
Today six branches operate across Melbourne with our reseller division having newly opened offices in Queensland and New South Wales.
Growth – Achieving the Critical Elements
The growth achieved in just 28 years has not come about by accident or luck. It has been achieved by maintaining a deliberate focus on what the Directors believe are the critical elements of business excellence.
Employing the right staff. Requirements for all staff are appropriate experience, product or job knowledge, a willingness to undertake skill enhancement, courtesy and respect.
Customer-focusses. Product advice, courtesy, timelines, responsiveness to customer needs and accessibility underpin the service.
Using new technology to maximise service.
- All branches are fully computerised
- All branches have on-line links to the company’s head office
- Immediate product availability advice via computerised stock management systems
- A fleet of radio controlled vehicles ensure same-day service
- Catalogues providing specialist products listings:
- Wheel bearing kits
- Oil seals
- Manual transmission and transfer case
- Overhaul kits
- Four wheel drive repair kits
- Timing belt and tensioner bearings
- Universal joints and centre bearings
- Driveshafts and CV joints
More than just a Bearing Company.
In keeping with its expansionary policy, Bearing Wholesalers applies the same principle to its product range.
While its bearings range is unsurpassed, it is now a “one-stop shop” for the professional mechanic to the home handy person and services both small and large industry.
Products are categorised into thirty-five Product Departments including:
- Full range of bearings
- Oil Seals
- Welding equipment
- Lubricants and cleaning fluids
- Trailer equipment
- Hand and power tools
- Wheels and castors
- Trucks and automotive equipment
Bearing Wholesalers is committed to pursuing its Five-Point Policy of:
- Quality service
- Product availability
- Fair pricing
- Technology support